AQUATIC HEALTH and REHAB
Scroll down for Schedule, Class Description and Registration
AQUAMOVES Schedule for 2019
AM1 and AM2
May 18th and 19th
July 13th and 14th
August 17th and 18th
October 26th and 27th
November 16th and 17th
Upon Completion of this class the participant will be able to:
1. Describe impairments that respond to aquatic therapeutic exercise.
2. Understand the properties of water in relation to trunk, upper extremities and lower extremities
3. Demonstrate knowledge of AQUAMOVES program for spine and/or extremities in order to develop treatment program based on diagnosis.
4. Understand and develop an Aquatic Therapeutic Exercise program for a particular diagnosis
5. Demonstrate ability to problem solve patients issues in an aquatic environment and make appropriate adjustments in treatment to progress patient in a safe manner
6. Document aquatic progress for maximum reimbursement.